Related

Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 2, 2012

Half-year love

Half-year love
Brother, I'm very happy because I fell in love, happy to have you beside me.
Baby Jade
Known each other since early college, participate in rehearsals during the game "flag person" of the faculty for the first camp, we own the same department but different class.However, the two classes often study together. I do not know at all about the game of chess rules. Listen people told to do "good child" is the least, go a step is "dead" time, so I volunteered to do "good child". I do not remember much about the pieces he plays, just know that he who was "down" you, do you the people were carried out on the playground. Sure I still remember, he baby.
He studied together with the small class of my friends or so I have to grade him, sometimes to meet you, sometimes to sit there while sitting next school ... Of course, years later, we've also met but it was a social relationship to normal. He or join the team to cheer for women of the class, but you then rock forward position for the team's female class and two classes always competing in the solution. I missed the shot hit the net at his class, sure he slandering them very much, right?
To year end, the specialized school, he happened to my classmates and marketing.Reviews of children on he is a funny, or statement of his thoughts and good people. And you, make a faint impression of you do it? Last semester, we've the same instructors, internship and a dissertation. The degree has more than met but still nothing changes.Even after graduation, graduation to work for a year but not when we meet, or simply calling to ask each other once.
Once, he inquired health Yahoo chat, my job. The time chatting with him, he talked very happy, Shy made me laugh a lot. After that, we've also met once since and that, spent two feelings for each other then not it? Then I fell in love. Emotional progress quickly, like he's missed some time ago, now offset that. New love that has been half years. But there are times you angry because your child or children when you do not care but I was honest with each other, talking about his thoughts in the hearts to understand and love each other more.
I love you, love laughter sounded crisp and refreshing his. I love the awkward whenever he helps me cook, clean. He was very concerned, worried for you, I know myself what I need, should do what. He listens to me all the time, understand my job, even if you have one company, sure you can all be cited. I love the thought that at times like the old man also when he's childish. Love both the scrapers and he said you can not add any more questions.
Shy children are also, always provoke people smile, ready to respond to all, agile and often make other people do not know what else to say. Previously, my friends used to say my boyfriend later said be sure to also try refreshing the form of highly treated children. Yet true. There are times when I just heard him say smiling, listening to his punches. I'm very proud to introduce him to his friends. Brother, I'm very happy because I fell in love, happy to have you beside me.
Thank you! We always love her like he Nhe!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét